Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.006 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 34% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,220 (R$ 11,153) in Marília.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Exeter costs £25 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)