Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.159 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,639 (R$ 10,904) in Marília.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (36 minutes ago)