Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.328 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 19% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,771 (€3,182) in Maribor.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (1 minute ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Zapopan costs Mex$ 145 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Inverness costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)