Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.128 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 20% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,080 (€3,653) in Maribor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,286 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ostend costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,499 (about 1 hour ago)