Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.967 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 22% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,560 (€3,671) in Maribor.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 3 hours ago)