Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03491 AED / PKR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,214 (₨464,460) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,541 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Corfu costs €300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr43 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (34 minutes ago)