Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.128 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 9% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,346 (€4,928) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 500 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)