Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.282 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 10% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,955 (€4,894) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Oslo costs kr 600 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)