Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.508 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 6% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,137 (€4,466) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)