Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.550 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,350 (€4,472) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)