Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.313 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 15,543 (€3,603) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 495,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵120 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £18 (about 1 hour ago)