Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.285 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 5% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 15,764 (€3,679) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patras costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Udaipur costs ₨0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (about 2 hours ago)