Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 547 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36819 AED / VEF *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 84% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 34,556 (Bs 93,853) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $3,558 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kaunas costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)