Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36820 AED / VEF *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 71% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 29,099 (Bs 79,031) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lahore costs ₨400 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,010 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Turku costs €0.01 (about 1 hour ago)