Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05935 AED / VES *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 322% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 84,396 (1,421,996 Bs.S.) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toronto costs C$550 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hanover costs €28,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halmstad costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)