Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06121 AED / MZN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 27% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,427 (203,025 MT) in Maputo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sendai costs ¥12,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 125 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 300 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (about 2 hours ago)