Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / CUC *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 15% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,951 (4,888 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)