Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / CUC *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 5% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,081 (5,739 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Southampton costs £1.34 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Chandigarh costs ₨2,995 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andong costs ₩12,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vijayawada costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)