Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / CUC *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 8% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,472 (5,302 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asunción costs 2,500,000 Gs (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 30 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)