Cost of living comparison between Manzanillo, Cuba and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / CUC *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 15% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 14,388 (3,917 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (39 minutes ago)