Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / CUC *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 17% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,325 (4,989 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (36 minutes ago)