Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.961 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 5% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,775 (€3,730) in Mannheim.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)