Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00110 AED / COP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 53% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,832 (COL$8,016,737) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)