Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00125 AED / COP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 43% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,673 (COL$7,714,803) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $842 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨80 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)