Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00126 AED / COP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 45% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,421 (COL$7,496,478) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 15,000 L£ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)