Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,050 prices entered by 309 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07145 AED / PHP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 44% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,442 (Php118,150) in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)