Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.967 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 17% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,381 (€2,617) in Manfredonia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (34 minutes ago)