Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.008 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 17% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,006 (€3,245) in Manfredonia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mérida costs Mex$ 20,330 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)