Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin, Pakistan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02863 AED / PKR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin (Pakistan) is 40% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 25,271 (₨882,587) in Mandi Bahauddin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (15 minutes ago)
- 2.5 kg bag of potatoes in Edinburgh costs £0.80 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,750 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 79TL (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Palma de Mallorca costs €4.50 (31 minutes ago)