Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00269 AED / MMK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 19% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,659 (4,708,743 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 2 hours ago)