Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00229 AED / MMK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 29% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,236 (6,218,314 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨1,051 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bilbao costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)