Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00273 AED / MMK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 22% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,216 (4,836,221 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)