Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.159 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,703 (R$ 12,684) in Manaus.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bintulu costs RM13 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santa Fe costs ARS $7,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$70 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 30 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 65,000 (about 1 hour ago)