Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.200 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,066 (R$ 8,391) in Manaus.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sulaymaniyah costs 12,000 Dinar (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (34 minutes ago)