Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.087 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,583 (R$ 12,494) in Manaus.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,655 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)