Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 606 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.744 AED / BHD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 14% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,173 (Dinar 1,660) in Manama.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (about 2 hours ago)