Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.747 AED / BHD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 7% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,912 (Dinar 1,427) in Manama.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)