Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12288 AED / NIO
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 44% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,459 (76,982 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Amsterdam costs €85,550,200,000 (34 minutes ago)