Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11808 AED / NIO
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 40% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,843 (91,828 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 2 hours ago)