Cost of living comparison between Managua, Nicaragua and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12573 AED / NIO
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 47% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,320 (66,173 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)