Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12445 AED / NIO
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 44% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,970 (56,007 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,388 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 17,000 Birr (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (35 minutes ago)