Cost of living in Manado, Indonesia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 AED / IDR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is 27% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,924 (Rp 40,221,446) in Manado.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 35,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (about 1 hour ago)