Cost of living in Manado, Indonesia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00027 AED / IDR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is 28% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,378 (Rp 53,804,278) in Manado.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Bristol costs £0.48 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (15 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)