Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.870 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 27% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 23,889 (€6,172) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (40 minutes ago)