Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.285 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 43% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 27,211 (€6,351) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tbilisi costs 3.20 Lari (6 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Kavala costs €3.70 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)