Cost of living comparison between Mamoudzou, Mayotte and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.917 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 26% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,622 (€5,009) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)