Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20346 AED / EGP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 24% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,549 (E£ 46,931) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)