Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20633 AED / EGP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 26% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,520 (E£ 60,681) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baghdad costs 620,000 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (40 minutes ago)