Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20617 AED / EGP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 27% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,401 (E£ 60,153) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨9 (37 minutes ago)