Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20345 AED / EGP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 23% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,954 (E£ 58,758) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)