Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03567 AED / KES
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 31% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,333 (Shilling289,728) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $140 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)