Cost of living comparison between Malindi, Kenya and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03622 AED / KES
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 36% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,007 (Shilling276,271) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 220 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 70,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)