Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03553 AED / KES
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 36% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,030 (Shilling282,273) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (37 minutes ago)