Cost of living in Malegaon, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 299 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05073 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malegaon (India) is 65% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 22,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,721 (₨152,197) in Malegaon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Rzeszów costs 2.80 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Copenhagen costs kr49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)