Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23585 AED / MVR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 18% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,886 (58,874 Rufiyaa) in Malé.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)