Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12992 AED / UYU
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 26% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,821 ($U90,991) in Maldonado.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £1.65 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,706 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (34 minutes ago)