Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11252 AED / UYU
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 29% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,775 ($U113,536) in Maldonado.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 450 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kabul costs 5,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)