Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.042 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 27% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,479 (11,979TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 30TL (26 minutes ago)