Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.999 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 27% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,139 (13,148TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,321 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)