Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.969 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 28% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,940 (13,360TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (37 minutes ago)