Cost of living in Malang, Indonesia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00025 AED / IDR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malang (Indonesia) is 52% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,648 (Rp 38,381,360) in Malang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)