Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.551 AED / SDG *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 5% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,894 (34,262 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)