Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.551 AED / SDG
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 6% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,057 (32,743 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Winnipeg costs C$20 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $80 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Poole costs £344 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £600 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (19 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (25 minutes ago)