Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.551 AED / SDG
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 6% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 13,311 (24,162 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Jose, California costs $3.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $700 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (about 2 hours ago)