Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.567 AED / SDG
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 9% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,384 (35,960 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)