Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.525 AED / SDG *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,579 (37,304 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €100 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rome costs €20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Plovdiv costs 47,000 лв (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Varna costs 30 лв (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)