Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 604 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.114 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 21% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,413 (€3,260) in Malaga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €16 (26 minutes ago)