Cost of living comparison between Maladzyechna, Belarus and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00018 AED / BYR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 61% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,329 (39,945,896 p.) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$32,921 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €8 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (41 minutes ago)