Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00626 AED / XAF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 18% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 14,754 (2,355,916 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$400,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 20 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)