Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00026 AED / IDR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 36% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,093 (Rp 46,412,019) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 12,500₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $712 (36 minutes ago)