Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 AED / IDR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 51% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,624 (Rp 27,666,937) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (40 minutes ago)