Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.991 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 11% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 13,917 (€3,487) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 18 ман (about 2 hours ago)