Cost of living comparison between Mainz, Germany and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.998 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 13% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,157 (€5,293) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Toruń costs 799 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)