Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.508 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 16% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,924 (€4,642) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €800 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €11 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quetta costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)