Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.290 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 7% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,286 (€4,496) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 369,900 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)