Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.864 AED / BYN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 24% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,447 (6,141 BYN) in Mahilioŭ.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $430 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chernihiv costs 28₴ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)