Cost of living in Mahendranagar, Nepal compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03195 AED / NPR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahendranagar (Nepal) is 47% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,472 (₨ 296,499) in Mahendranagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toronto costs C$550 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hanover costs €28,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $1,000 (14 minutes ago)