Cost of living in Mahendranagar, Nepal compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03366 AED / NPR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahendranagar (Nepal) is 44% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,167 (₨ 331,735) in Mahendranagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €439 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)