Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11347 AED / THB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 43% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,742 (94,672 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (30 minutes ago)