Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10381 AED / THB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 46% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,216 (98,414 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.00 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)