Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11740 AED / THB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 41% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,621 (90,469 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)