Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05382 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 61% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 4,935 (₨91,711) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)