Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05485 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 60% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 4,990 (₨90,979) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (31 minutes ago)