Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05548 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 59% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,770 (₨140,048) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (32 minutes ago)