Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,701 prices entered by 429 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.932 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 7% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,678 (€2,970) in Madrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)