Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,303 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05724 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 58% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,689 (₨116,851) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kohat costs ₨1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (41 minutes ago)