Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,721 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05668 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 59% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,384 (₨130,283) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rimini costs €550 (1 minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (34 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (about 1 hour ago)