Cost of living in Mackay, Australia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.751 AED / AUD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mackay (Australia) is 7% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 13,429 (AU$4,882) in Mackay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $127 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,860 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)