Cost of living in Mackay, Australia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.801 AED / AUD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mackay (Australia) is 4% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,680 (AU$6,312) in Mackay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €0.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ghaziabad costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Metz costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)