Cost of living in Mackay, Australia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.779 AED / AUD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mackay (Australia) is 11% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,843 (AU$7,499) in Mackay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)