Cost of living in Mackay, Australia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.740 AED / AUD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mackay (Australia) is 7% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 13,435 (AU$4,904) in Mackay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)