Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.672 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 40% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,439 ($3,115) in Machala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 1 liter in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$45 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rouen costs €9 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 22,000 (about 1 hour ago)