Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.174 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,645 (R$ 7,363) in Maceió.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.02 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (33 minutes ago)