Cost of living in Macao compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45649 AED / MOP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Macao is 19% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,077 (41,790 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Turku costs €0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨40,660 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almaty costs 2,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)