Cost of living in Macao compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45668 AED / MOP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Macao is 21% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,328 (42,322 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$9,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (about 1 hour ago)