Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.324 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 29% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 24,425 (€5,649) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)