Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.125 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 25% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 15,669 (€3,798) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (about 3 hours ago)