Cost of living comparison between Lviv, Ukraine and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14142 AED / UAH
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 63% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 5,813 (41,104₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)