Cost of living in Luton, United Kingdom vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 423 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.604 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luton (United Kingdom) is 21% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 25,327 (£5,501) in Luton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Manaus costs R$ 80 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Luxembourg costs €35 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johannesburg costs R 7,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sherbrooke costs C$77 (about 1 hour ago)