Cost of living in Luton, United Kingdom vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 388 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.740 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luton (United Kingdom) is 24% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 23,534 (£4,965) in Luton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baneh costs ﷼ 150,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sari costs ﷼ 2,300,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨203,300 (about 2 hours ago)