Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 579 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30756 AED / ZMW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 39% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,865 (41,830 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)