Cost of living comparison between Lusaka, Zambia and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37130 AED / ZMW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 65% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 5,494 (14,798 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)