Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38942 AED / ZMW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 67% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 5,266 (13,522 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,795 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $940 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,659 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Omaha, Nebraska costs $2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,253 (about 3 hours ago)