Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37936 AED / ZMW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 66% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,446 (16,993 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨19,314 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$7,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (about 1 hour ago)