Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40850 AED / ZMW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 64% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,051 (14,813 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)