Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.555 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 44% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,974 (元16,173) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$740 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $198,218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.23 (about 2 hours ago)