Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45083 AED / SEK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 15% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 16,159 (35,842 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 14,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ondo costs 1,800 ₦ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Kakinada costs ₨12,900 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (about 1 hour ago)