Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05477 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 55% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 5,637 (₨102,935) in Ludhiana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (31 minutes ago)