Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05388 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 55% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,475 (₨157,273) in Ludhiana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (10 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (24 minutes ago)